Audrey “Pat” McGhee is a returning Tampa Bay Fashion Week designer, with over 20 years of experience in the fashion industry. As a former model, retail manager, and make-over consultant (just to name a few professions), this designer definitely knows how to put on a great show! Pat knows how difficult it can be for plus-sized women to find fabulous clothing with a great fit, and has designed her Audrey Pat collection to cater to women sizes 6-24. Over the years Pat has also dedicated her time to volunteer work within her community and is currently an active member of the AIDS Services Association of Pinellas, Inc. and Without Walls International Church.
- What does Fashion mean to you? Fashion is in the eye of the beholder. It is the ability to view another person’s creative talent and appreciate the work and love involved in their creation.
- What do you hope to bring to Tampa Bay’s Fashion scene? I would like for the crowd to take back from my showcase a wonderful experience.
- What matters to you most as a designer? That I always put 100% into what I do for the very best results.
- What makes your line unique? It’s bold colors and fabric textures. A mixture of simplicity with an edge.
- You’ve been featured in our event since 2008, what do you like best about Tampa Bay Fashion Week and how do you feel about showcasing in front of the Tampa Bay crowd? It’s been a blessing to be able to showcase for six years. The Tampa Bay Fashion Week team is amazing and awesome to work with. They allow me the flexibility to be me, and you don’t always find that everywhere. I feel excited and I can’t wait to showcase my new collection!