I have great news to share… I got a new part-time job at Ann Taylor LOFT! Thanks to the LOFT stylists, their clothes can easily create a well-rounded fabulous and very stylish wardrobe – so my job will be advising clients on style! The Associate Style Journal is my “insider” guide to the season to reinforce the trends, understand the latest LOFT collection, and a chance for me to express my personal style. Below are my answers to the journal’s style questionnaire which helps you uncover your style personality. Use this as an opportunity to share your own answers and any styling insights for fellow fashionistas!
1. Describe your style in two words – Downtown Hipster
2. Who is your style inspiration? Currently… Taylor Momsen who plays Jenny on Gossip Girl! Totally love her fashionable punk rock style on the show! Honestly everyone on Gossip Girl has an iconic fashion sense; love them all and certainly something worthy of gossip! Only three more weeks until the new season! Can’t wait!!!
3. What would you never leave the house without putting on? An enormous crazy ring and my YSL Peach Passion lipstick.
6. What do you like to do in your free time? Let’s see… My free time is usually spent on sewing, painting, making jewelry, writing and spending time with friends.
8. What is your go-to layering piece? A black blazer! It’s an easy way to transform a plain t-shirt and pair of dark jeans into a fashionable confident look.
9. What fall item do you want to splurge on? BOOTS! I want, no.. need a new pair of “don’t mess with me” leather boots like these Christian Louboutin studded boots!
10. I live LOFT everyday by… living, loving and being fashion! I’m a modern girl who has very high goals and won’t stop striving until they’re achieved. I live LOFT everyday by being fashionable, caring and strong.